Sunday, October 5, 2008

You beterr hurry 'cause it's goin' fast...

Life is like a wild blueberry bush...ya never know where you are gonna find one.

Life imitates art, artists imitate each other.
Especially cubists. Or rabid Beatles fans. Give peas a chance!

Life is what happens while you are busy tryin' to raise the bills and pay the kids. Or something like that.

Life is a journey, one usually travelled by Bumper Car...and I seem to have gotten the one with the ineffective steering wheel.

Raising a child with Autistic Spectrum Disorder is not a political thing. Lobbying is not a parenting skill. Political action meetings will not bring rest, order, and sanity to your home...if it puts your mind at ease, perhaps your mind is on the wrong stuff.

I have learned that I know nothing, really. And neither does anyone else. If they say they do, run. Run away. Especially if it is me doing the saying.

I hate equipment. In a very real and legally binding way. I hate not knowing how things work, because then when they cease to work, I have no idea how to make the working start again. Like computers. And coffee roasters. Ya know, the important stuff.







No comments: