Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Shine on, You Crazy Diamond....



"Come on you target for faraway laughter,
come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!" Pink Floyd

Everything is attitude...perception is reality. If I believe I am serene, that becomes my reality, and everything that I see, experience, do filters through that serenity. How I see myself and those around me is effected by my perceptions.

The only thing you can change in this world is your attitude and your credit score.

It's alot easier to change your attitude. A lot quicker.

Therefore, today I believe that I am happy, at peace, and all those that I love are happy as well. Right where they are supposed to be. So am I.

Even if I kinda wish I was still in NW Ontario in the cabin where I took this picture..........


No comments: