Saturday, January 3, 2009

What a long strange trip it's been...


Hasta la vista 2008! See ya, wouldn't wanta be ya... ew what a gross year it was!

Now on to 2009...I have never liked the "resolution"thing, but I am a great goal setter. So, here are my goals for 2009:

1. Learn to make cheese--fresh mozzarella!
2. Keep this blog updated...with bold and brash musings about my current creative ventures!
3. New floors in my dining room and kitchen...with new cupboards!
4. Grow my little businesses by 25%
5. Bake more bread!
6. Get Tyler into that amazing program REACH at the U of I.
7. Take the advice of the amazing Katherine Hepburn...Never complain, and never explain. (toughie!!)
8. Use up all of my hemp fabric stash with wonderful creations!!
9. Make MYSELF a new hemp outfit!
10. Learn to use my knitting machine!!
11. Learn to play "Junk" by Paul McCartney, and "Morning has Broken" by Cat Stevens on the guitar.

That's a good list for starters!! Happy New Year to any one stumbling across my little blogdom.

Cheers!! Here's to good coffee, good friends, and no jams in your stitchin' machine!

No comments: