Saturday, January 17, 2009

Under the Table and Dreaming...

Well, I am F I N A L L Y back to stitching up some lovelies! For anyone just now stumbling upon my little cyber-ramblings...welcome to the party!

2009...a new year, and hopefully a new chapter in my little Bean Queen Rags! I plan to use this blog to show works in progress and maybe map the creative arc of my work...and share inspiration, perspiration, and occasionally frustration! (all the -ations present and accounted for!)

The little lovely to your left is part of a new wrap dress, now available at coffeejill.etsy.com featuring amazing hand dyed hemp muslin, Indonesian rayon batiks, and the aum applique cut from bamboo twill. Sweet as peaches...comfy and versatile!


More Indonesian batiks...these gorgeous blues and greens featuring a subtley "hidden" fertility goddess...Clam shell buttons...swishy and sweet...pretty enough for work or play!

Check back soon...more coming as fast as I can stitch 'em up!







No comments: